CDP and Carbone 4 have signed a one-year agreement making Carbone 4 an accredited provider, supporting companies in relation to climate change consultancy services.
By this agreement, Carbone 4 will provide the 5600 companies answering to CDP with its climate expertise in order to help them structure and communicate their environmental policy, and especially guide them in making their business model more resilient.
More than 150 companies, of which several are already part of the CDP’s A-List since 2016, have been able to benefit from Carbone 4 services to:
- better measure the greenhouse gas emissions related to their activities;
- anticipate the organizational and market evolutions that could be induced by climate change and the energy transition;
- set ambitious and attainable goals for emission reduction, and create an action plan to achieve them;
- promote its efforts and solutions regarding climate change;
- chose appropriate tools to encourage low-carbon investments and manage the transition
A few words on CDP
CDP (ex-Carbon Disclosure Project) is a global disclosure system for companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts and for investors or purchasers to access environmental information for use in financial decisions. CDP particularly values ambitious stakeholders who show a deep understanding of today’s challenges.
“ We are very pleased to welcome Carbone 4 as an accredited consultant. Given the challenges of climate change, it is necessary to place energy and climate issues at the heart of all business strategies. Carbone 4 is expert at guiding and advising companies toward a more resilient and low carbon economy. ”
Paul Robins, Head of Fundraising, CDP