Carbone 4 is a carbon strategy consulting firm created in 2007. The firm possesses both technical expertise (carbon assessment, strong specialist knowledge of energy and climate issues) and expertise in strategy, finance and project management. Our aim is to provide our clients with solutions to cap their greenhouse gas emissions, reduce their dependence on fossil energy, and adapt to the climate change that is already underway. We strive to give clients the means to make progress on their action plans.
- Organize and execute missions to advise clients to their satisfaction
- Take part in training sessions and the elaboration of learning tools for our clients
- Contribute to documentation and business intelligence on the core areas of expertise compiled by Carbone 4.
- High-level education and degree, generally in a scientific field, and in most cases some previous experience
- Strong interest and curiosity for the intellectual aspects of climate and energy issues, solid general knowledge of these subjects and interest in the underlying economic and financial aspects
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a team spirit
- Comfortable in relationships with others (essential for the role of consultant) and with a good sense of humour, one of our company’s distinguishing features! (we have to know how to laugh when confronting serious topics)
- Highly familiar with IT tools and software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English
- Ready to work at home on a part-time basis if necessary.
15 May 2019