Carbone 4 to launch its climate change risk screening online tool “mycris”
Carbone 4 has developed an innovative online tool to help you understand your physical risks towards climate change. “mycris” enables a company to conduct a preliminary climate risk rating based on their company’s exposure and vulnerability towards climate hazards, such as severe storms, droughts and sea-level rise.
mycris is based on the scientific CRIS methodology, which stands for Climate Risk Impact Screening, developed by Carbone 4 and sponsored by major financial players thanks to the support of a high-level scientific expert committee.
Without the need for neither sensitive nor confidential data, the mycris web tool can provide you with tailored insight on your company’s risks.
mycris features include:
- A free trial demo of the tool
- A risk cartography visual map
- Risk ratings for seven distinct climate hazards
- Risk ratings for a low-emission and high-emission climate scenario
- Climate change impact examples for your company’s sector
- A detailed methodology report
- Didactic downloadable results
- A tailored company risk report
The climate branch of the European Institute of Technology (EIT), Climate-KIC, has financed this innovative project and enabled the development of the “mycris” tool.
For any question : firstname.lastname@example.org