The tools presented in training modules provide an effective way to appropriate and disseminate information on the stakes of the energy transition and action to fight climate change. More broadly, they enable practitioners to take action for change, in response to various questions.
- How can value be created through energy transition measures?
- How can employees’ knowledge of issues and commitment to action on energy and climate be reinforced?
- How can I identify the aspects of the energy transition that are crucial and innovative for my activity?
Carbone 4 uses rigorous, instructive, interactive, entertaining and innovative approaches for its work with all its clients.
Awareness-raising aims to stimulate interest in climate and energy issues and encourage audiences to acquire more in-depth knowledge. Our support services include:
- Topical conferences
- Learning games: for example, an instructional game based on addressing climate and energy issues
- Educational videos.
Interactive and entertaining activities are used to engage audiences and establish a dynamic for change and new behaviours. Our support services include:
- Serious games, IT platform and support: a serious simulation game involving international climate talks; a game evoking the energy future of Europe aimed at company investors;
- Commitment platform: a website where employees can find and exchange information, and make personal commitments to sustainable development projects.
Instruct and train
Training aims to boost knowledge, understanding and mastery of energy and climate issues related to professional activities. Our support services include:
- Stakeholder seminars on strategic and thematic topics, in the presence of partners;
- Thematic and methodological training sessions;
- Massive Online Courses (MOOC) and Small Private Online Courses (SPOC) for employees and others who work with the company.