Alexandre Florentin Manager
Areas of expertise
- Tools for carbon strategy: carbon pricing (internal), insetting, forward-looking studies, etc.
- Participatory processes
- Public policy analysis and design
- Double Ms in Political Science, Sciences Po Paris – Paris VI
- Electrical Engineering Degree, Supélec
With a double degree and five years of experience, Alexandre has developed expertise at the interface of private and public issues, between technical and political domains. At Carbone 4, he works with French and international companies who want to shape their business models and strategies to take climate and energy constraints into account.
Before joining Carbone 4, Alexandre worked in Brazil, where he advised the state of Minas Gerais in the design and implementation of its energy and climate policy, and associated technical and financial tools.
Alexandre has also worked for not-for-profit groups, dispensing over 150 hours of soft skills training and coaching to young adults from all over Europe. He has also created an international association to conduct large-scale simulations of negotiations on climate change.
- CDP A List : from reporting to strategy A. Florentin, C. Gassiat, C. Ory (2017)