Florian GalloSenior Consultant
Areas of expertise
- Climate and adaptation expertise
- Analysis of natural and climatic risks
- Development of adapted tools and information
- Training sessions on climate and related risks
- Doctorate in Geosciences at the University of Lorraine
- Diploma of geological engineer from the National School of Geology
Florian joined Carbone 4 in 2018 as Senior Consultant. Doctor and engineer, specialist in natural and climatic risks, Florian has been working for 7 years on the impacts of climate and climate change on populations and activities.
Within Carbon 4, Florian contributes mainly to climate change adaptation work, including designing and communicating tools and data tailored to users’ needs to quantify current and future climate risks.
Before joining the team, Florian studied the impact of climate on Himalayan landslides in a research laboratory. He then worked as a climate services officer for international development projects for the UK Met Office, particularly in Africa and Asia, where he contributed to the development of tailored, understandable and usable information.