No one works at Carbone 4 by chance. Our team is composed of impassioned and enthusiastic individuals.
Our professional commitment reflects the individual commitment of each member of the team.
We are committed to implementing a series of actions in our premises to reduce our footprint, a process that we’re constantly improving.
We promote initiative-taking, autonomy and continuous training in the team.
Since we consider gender equality to be a fundamental issue, we implemented the Equality reference function 2019.
- Food: vegetarian meals by default for meals organized by Carbone 4, provision of reusable boxes for lunches, responsible purchasing policy for coffee, tea, cookies, chocolate, etc.
- Offices: set temperature of 19°C in offices, plaid available, individualized heating per radiator for the building, participation in the Cube competition
- Digital: limit renewal of computer equipment, purchase reconditioned equipment
- Travel: 100% reimbursement of public transport pass, sustainable mobility package for cyclists, teleworking encouraged, choice of train for travel in France and Europe, choice of exceptional air transport
HR policy and parity
- Employee loyalty:
- 100% permanent employment contracts – recruitment of trainees
- Multiculturally open
- Staff incentive scheme
- Female 48% – male 52% parity for the Carbone 4 Group (including Carbon4Finance)
- Nomination of Gender Equality delegates (2 delegates and 2 substitutes)
- EgaPro index 2022: 94/100
Quality of life at work
- Autonomy, confidence and good will between the employees
- Skills enhancement: weekly courses (coaching, improvisation, sales negotiation, etc.) organized by a professional, training at each grade level and fortnightly contributions from external experts
- Work-life balance: telecommuting and part-time work encouraged, yoga classes co-financed, break room for relaxation and naps
- Conviviality and sharing: Christmas dinner, two annual seminars to get together, fortnightly "the Tuesday Stimuli" for exchanging and sharing knowledge
Sponsorship / contribution to public debate
- Carbon fottprint of Oasis for the Colibris movement
- Carbon footprint of an organic market gardener using animal traction
- Carbon footprint and avoided emissions for the Maison de l’Artemisia
- Writing of the publication « Is the French government giving itself the means to achieve its ambitions ? » for "l’Affaire du Siècle"
- Writing of numerous publications to shed light on energy-climate issues (available from the Resources tab)
Each year, new talents join the team’s ranks in our different areas of expertise. Join us.