No one works at Carbone 4 by chance. Our team is composed of impassioned and enthusiastic individuals.
Our professional commitment reflects the individual commitment of each member of the team.
We are committed to implementing a series of actions in our premises to reduce our footprint, a process that we’re constantly improving.
We promote initiative-taking, autonomy and continuous training in the team.
Since we consider gender equality to be a fundamental issue, we implemented the Equality reference function 2019.
- Zero paper policy
- Travel policy: Navigo subway season pass taken in charge 100% – No vehicle fleet
- Limited travel with the least emissive modes of transport chosen; air transport used only exceptionally
- A policy of responsible purchasing is followed for coffee, tea, biscuits, chocolate, etc.
- Boxes and bags are made available for lunches
- Teleworking privileged
- Vegetarian option for all meals
- Signatory of the Paris Climate Action Charter
HR policy and parity
- Employee loyalty:
- 100% permanent employment contracts – recruitment of trainees
- Multiculturally open
- Staff incentive scheme
- Female 40% – male 60% parity for the Carbone 4 Group (including Carbon4 Finance)
- Nomination of Gender Equality delegates (2 delegates and 2 substitutes)
- Gender Equality index : 91/100
Quality of life at work
- Autonomy, confidence and good will between the employees
- Financed training courses offered to the teams: coaching, improvisation, trade negotiations, etc.
- Jointly financed yoga courses
- Teambuilding : séminaires collaboratifs mensuels et bi-annuels au vert pour favoriser la dynamique collective et enrichir l’expertise des salarié·es
- Periods of team dialogue and knowledge sharing: the Tuesday Stimuli
- Rest room for relaxation and naps
- Carbon balance of Oasis for the Colibris movement: Comparison of the carbon footprint of an inhabitant of an eco-hamlet with an average French person
- Climarathon 2015 during the COP21: 11 lectures given by our team on the theme “Climate, COP21 and energy transition” to 600 students
- Carbon balance of an organic market gardener using animal traction
- Support for the Carbon Color team of employees for the Oxfam Trailwalker 2019
Each year, new talents join the team’s ranks in our different areas of expertise. Join us.