and business resilience
to the impacts
of climate change
Integrate the challenges of adapting to the physical impacts of climate change. Develop an operational adaptation strategy.
15 hours of training over 6 weeks.
Objectives of the training
- Integrate adaptation issues for companies across their value chain in the face of the physical impacts of climate change.
- Master the operational analysis of your company's climate resilience, and implement an adaptation plan with the OCARA methodology developed by Carbone 4.
Session 1: Introduction to physical risks
Session 2: Climate science and resilience
Session 3: Physical risks in companies: analysis frameworks, regulations and examples of support
Session 4: Starting an adaptation process: detailed presentation of the method and the OCARA operational analysis tool
Session 5: Finalize risk analysis and develop a robust adaptation planDownload the program
- 7 hours of online resources: courses in video format and other resources (texts, reports, links, FAQ) led by Carbon 4's "Resilience and Adaptation to Climate Change Impacts" department
- 6 hours of virtual classes (live online exchange), on Zoom, focused on practical cases: exercises, group workshops, discussions, feedback between peers.
- A collaborative space to ask your questions, exchange between learners and with the members of the Carbone 4 Academy
The number of places per class is limited to 20 people in order to guarantee the quality of the exchanges and learning.
The course offers theoretical lessons and concrete examples, based on the 10 years of experience of Carbone 4's "Resilience and Adaptation" unit. It includes exercises and practical cases to acquire operational autonomy.Next sessions
Price and financing methods
- 1900€ before tax / person
- Eligible for OPCO funding (ask your HR or training department)
- Not eligible for CPF funding
Adaptation, a crucial issue for companies
Extreme weather events are increasing in frequency and intensity. Floods, fires, heat waves, precipitation and droughts are disrupting human societies, but also the value chains of companies, which must anticipate and adapt to ensure they can absorb these shocks.
This training is for you if:
You want to acquire an in-depth knowledge of physical climate-related risks for businesses (drought, heat waves, floods...)
You want to bring this topic within your organization, and master the operational analysis approach OCARA (Operational Climate Adaptation and Resilience Assessment) to implement an adaptation strategy.
Duration: 13 hours of content around 5 main modules, over 6 weeks.
Theoretical prerequisites: none.
Technical requirements: have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
Terms and conditions of access: To register for this training, simply fill out a registration form and fill in your expectations. If your expectations correspond to the training you wish to follow, you will receive by email within 5 working days an agreement or a training contract via SoWeSign for electronic signature. Your registration is only validated once you have signed your contract or training agreement, provided of course that places are still available.
Accessibility: People with disabilities are invited to contact us to discuss the possibility of participating in the training and, if necessary, to define the conditions of accessibility.
Contact: For any registration request, click on the "registration request" button below. If you need additional information, you can write to: email@example.com
Qualiopi certified training. Updated in December 2022.
Contact us about any question you have about Carbone 4, or for a request for specific assistance.