Business climate resilience - Ocara Methodology
The « Business climate resilience - OCARA methodology » training course provides an overview of the issues related to corporate climate resilience. It provides training in the use of OCARA, an analytical framework as well as an operational tool for companies to assess their level of resilience to climate change physical impacts.
- Acquire a panoramic view of the issues related to resilience and adaptation to climate change.
- Master the OCARA method and application tool, in order to analyze the climate resilience of your company and develop an adaptation plan regarding the consequences of climate change.
- Complete your experience with practical examples and case studies.
Session 1: Introduction to issues related to physical risks and adaptation for companies
Session 2: Understanding the OCARA methodology framework, its strengths, characteristics and objectives
Session 3: Understanding the application tool: how it works, the input and output data, its implementation, its applications
Session 4: Practical case study of the application of the methodology
Session 5: Q&A on your OCARA experience and perspectives on the implementation of the resilience approach as a whole
8 hours of virtual classrooms on Zoom (5 sessions delivered by Carbone 4 experts)
20 participants maximum in order to ensure high quality interactions
1200€ before tax / person.
For any information, please send an email to :
Access to the internet, speaking French, being in a room where you can easily speak out loud.
This training is Qualiopi certified.
Updated in October 2021.
This training is designed for you if:
- you are willing to understand the challenges of physical climate risks for companies, and the approaches to operational analysis of climate resilience.
- you work as a risk manager, HSE or QHSE managers from any sector.
This training program is 8 hours long and taught over 7 weeks.
Click here to join our next training program.
This training program is based on 8 years of Carbone 4 Consulting’s expertise on adaptation and is delivered by Carbone 4 climate experts. Going through practical work and case studies all throughout the training ensures a solid understanding of the content by all trainees.
People with disabilities are invited to contact us to discuss the possibility of participating in the training and, if need be, to define the conditions of accessibility.
How to enroll in our training program ?
- In order to enroll in our training program, please fill in and detail your expectations on the registration form on this page
- If the content of this training program matches your expectations, you will receive a training agreement to sign in order to validate your participation
Contact us about any question you have about Carbone 4, or for a request for specific assistance.