Understand the issues and master the practical reflexes required to measure your company's carbon footprint. Concrete examples and practical exercises drawn from Carbone 4's experience, resources and tips for carrying out this measurement.
Objectives of the training
- Understand the issues related to your organization's carbon footprint
- Master the concepts and the method of realizing the carbon footprint of your company
- Be able to independently create a simple carbon footprint or participate in a carbon footprint project
- Be able to track, manage and articulate a strategy to reduce your organization's emissions based on the carbon footprint
Session 1: Upstream of the carbon footprint: why is it necessary to conduct a carbon footprint of an organization?
Session 2: The carbon footprint method: what methodology to follow to build a carbon footprint of an organization?
Session 3: The realization of the carbon footprint: in practice, how to "build" a carbon footprint of an organization?
Session 4: Downstream of the carbon footprint: what do we do with the carbon footprint of an organization?Download the program
- 8 hours of virtual classes on Zoom with Carbone 4 trainers and the training manager.
- 8h in autonomous resources
The number of places per class is limited to 25 people in order to guarantee the quality of the exchanges and learning.
The training alternates between theoretical teaching elements and concrete examples drawn from the experience accumulated by Carbone 4 Conseil over the last 10 years. It includes exercises and practical cases so that you can acquire real operational autonomy.Next sessions
Price and financing methods
- 1500€ before tax / person
Method of financing:
- Eligible for OPCO funding (ask your HR or training department)
- Not eligible for CPF funding
This training is designed for you if:
- You are responsible for non-financial reporting in your organization.
- You are responsible for CSR and/or climate in your organization.
- You will work on a carbon footprint of an organization for monitoring, analysis, data collection.
- You wish to acquire this skill for a future responsibility related to the carbon footprint of an organization.
Duration: 16 hours of content in total, organized around 4 virtual classroom sessions.
Theoretical prerequisites: none.
Technical requirements: have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
Terms and conditions of access: To register for this training, simply fill out a registration form and fill in your expectations. If your expectations correspond to the training you wish to follow, you will receive by email within 5 working days an agreement or a training contract via SoWeSign for electronic signature. Your registration is only validated once you have signed your contract or training agreement, provided of course that places are still available.
Accessibility: People with disabilities are invited to contact us to discuss the possibility of participating in the training and, if necessary, to define the conditions of accessibility.
Contact: To apply for registration, click on the "application" button below. If you need additional information, you can write to: email@example.com
Qualiopi certified training. Updated in August 2022.
Contact us about any question you have about Carbone 4, or for a request for specific assistance.