Become a climate
This training will help you identify climate-related financial risks and opportunities for your financial activities. In this course, you will learn how to develop your own investment and finance strategy in line with the Paris Agreement and contribute to carbon neutrality, whilst complying with climate laws and regulations (Taxonomy, SFDR, CSRD…). Thanks to Carbone 4’s experience and experts, you will cover 20 hours of training over 5 weeks with concrete examples and practical exercises to kick-start your climate journey.
What will you learn?
- To gain a comprehensive overview of climate-related risks and opportunities for financial actors
- To comply with new climate laws and regulations that apply to your financial institution
- To measure and follow key climate metrics to ensure your financial activities contribute to carbon neutrality
- To integrate climate investment/finance instruments to align your strategy with the Paris Agreement
Module 1: FUNDAMENTALS - Identify the impact of finance on climate change
- Climate change causes & consequences, carbon neutrality and net zero, TCFD framework
- Case study on carbon footprint metrics scope 1,2,3
Module 2: REGULATION - Comply with climate finance regulation
- COPs, NDCs, carbon tax, carbon credits, European Green Deal, CSRD, SFDR, EU Green Taxonomy, sustainable finance labels
- Case study on green taxonomy alignment with an Ecolabel
Module 3: METRICS - Calculate climate finance metrics in order to set net zero carbon neutrality targets
- Carbon accounting, green share, temperature alignment, risk scores, SBT, PCAF
- Case study on emission reduction target setting with SBT
Module 4: STRATEGY - Build your climate roadmap using financial climate tools that contribute to carbon neutrality
- Impact investing, exclusionary, best-in-class, active, passive, sector specific risks and opportunities,
- Case study on net zero roadmap steps
Total of 20 hours of training online over 5 weeks :
- 8 hours of live sessions on Zoom
- 12 hours of online videos & resources on RiseUp
20 participants maximum in order to ensure high quality interactionsNext sessions
Price and financing methods
- 1900 € excl. tax / person
- Eligible for OPCO financing (ask your Human Resources department for further information)
- Non eligible for CPF (Compte Personnel de Formation) financing
This course is for you if:
- You are an investment/finance professional and you want to understand how to drive climate action in your financial institution.
- You are a financial market actor: e.g. manager, analyst, investor relations, ESG manager, risk manager, financial advisor.
Access to the internet, speak English, be in a room where you can easily speak out loud.
People with disabilities are invited to contact us to discuss the possibility of participating in the training and, if necessary, to define the conditions of accessibility.
For any question send an email to : email@example.com
This training is Qualiopi certified.
Updated in February 2023
Contact us about any question you have about Carbone 4, or for a request for specific assistance.