Become a climate finance expert: Climate, Finance, Taxonomy, Regulation
- 18 hours of content, 100% online
- 1900€ before tax / person
- Eligible for OPCO funding
- Language: English
- The training recommendation rate is 4,5/5*
- *Over 32 responses collected between December 2021 and January 2023
What will you learn?
- To gain a comprehensive overview of climate-related risks and opportunities for financial actors
- To comply with new climate laws and regulations that apply to your financial institution
- To measure and follow key climate metrics to ensure your financial activities contribute to carbon neutrality
- To integrate climate investment/finance instruments to align your strategy with the Paris Agreement
This course is for you if:
- You are an investment/finance professional and you want to understand how to drive climate action in your financial institution.
- You are a financial market actor: e.g. manager, analyst, investor relations, ESG manager, risk manager, financial advisor.
Contact us about any question you have about Carbone 4, or for a request for specific assistance.