Stéphane AmantSenior manager
Areas of expertise
- Transportation (all modes) and energy, aviation and wine industries
- Energy and climate expertise
- Forward-looking analysis
- Methodology development
- Action plans and strategic roadmaps
- Multi-stakeholder approaches
- Stakeholder communication
- Engineering Degree, French National School of Aeronautics and Space (Supaéro)
- PhD in Fluid Dynamics
Arrived at Carbone 4 in March 2008, Stéphane has extensive experience based on the needs expressed by our clients, and the challenges they face. He has in-depth knowledge of energy and climate issues. In the course of the various missions he has carried out, Stéphane has developed expertise in transportation (all modes) and energy, as well as in aviation and the wine industry. To meet his clients’ needs, Stéphane draws upon multiple skills: prospective analysis, methodology development, action plans and strategic roadmaps, and his experience leading multi-stakeholder approaches, and in stakeholder communication.
Before joining Carbone 4, Stéphane spent nine years at Airbus where he held engineering positions in calculation methods and as R&D manager for preliminary project work. Stéphane is also a member of ASPO France, an association that follows the topic of peak fossil fuel production.